Tuesday, March 07, 2006

what i want from life

I always thought that I didn't know what I wanted from my life. I mean I thought that it wasn't clear to me what I should do with my life. Now it's different. I think I do know what I want to be, the thing is, I don't know how to make it real. What I want to do is, I wanna be a writer or some kind of a photographer travelling the world and recording his experiences, either in photos or in writings. I want to see the beauties of the world, beautiful people and nature and man-made architectures. I'm not after much money or something, some money to continue my life is OK. Maybe it's only a dream, maybe I wouldn't like my life if it were something like that. I don't know.

There are two times when I wanted to take a photo and I regret that I didn't take it. The first time was when I saw a little girl eating a sweet corn, I had a great urge to take a photo but my camera wasn't with me. Darn I thought. The second time I wanted so much to take a photo but wasn't able to was when I was in Istanbul, I saw a pretty girl lost in thoughts looking at the display windows of a jeweller. I wanted so much to know what she was thinking. She didn't move for a few minutes, perfect time to take a photo, but I didn't have courage to take a photo of a stranger. Such a shame for me. If I had taken it I was going to show her and ask her permission to use it, anyway I'm such a coward on these things.

that's all for today,

good day everyone.

No comments: